Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

New Year, New Goals

January 08, 2016

Hello my lovelies, since its a New Year I wanted to talk about what everyone thinks about when a new year approaches. So we know everyone says new year new goals, people set goals for what they want to achieve by the end of the year. 
Do I think this is a good thing? Well I think you should have a range of goals for the next 12 months, whether that is short term or long term goals. If you feel that 2015 was a year you do not want to think about then, leave it in the past and grow from it. But if your 2015 was a great year, full of turning points, achievements and hitting targets you set out, then that's great and remember to keep doing what you are doing. 
Then comes the people like me, I am starting 2016 with some goals I need to finish from 2015 before I can move forward to what I want in life. Time is of the essence if you ever feel that the path you are going along is something you do not want to do, then start exploring other options because I started 2015 like that. I didn't really have many goals and I didn't think that I would be talking to my fellow friends right now or even writing a blog. 
Growth is something you learn as you experience life, and I do not like the concept of New Year New Me. You shouldn't have to change anything about yourself to suit others, you should learn to love yourself and be happy in your own personal space. I feel that when a new year comes it should be about improving yourself and growing as a person. You should be learning new things and evolving as a person because change is constant and it's something you have to learn to cope with.
So set some goals for yourself this year whether they are short term goals (like monthly ones) or set some long term goals ( like what you would like to achieve or gain in 6 months)  and take it from there. One thing I have learnt is you cannot plan where you want to be in 3 to 5 years because it is so far away. So much can happen in those years that might alter what you initial set out to achieve but there is no problem with having an idea of what you would want by then. 
I have left you with some quotes to make the mind tick:





My Goals for 2016
  • Stick to a blog schedule and post diverse content
  • Plan and Film interesting videos
  • Finish my degree
  • And go out of my comfort zone a little more

Thank you for reading this post. If you enjoyed it then please leave a like!

What are your goals for this year?


You can check out similar posts here, 









For more things fashion or style or if you would like more posts like this then follow my blog! :)
You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos which I upload on the weekend, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS