Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Versatile Blogger Award - I Nominate You

July 04, 2015

Hello my lovelies, So as you can see this is a bit different to what I normally post. Where do I start well I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, by the lovely Sarah (click her name to see her blog) thank you for nominating me! Check out her blog she does great posts plus she has the cutest rabbits everrrrr!

On to all things me....

So I have to tell you 7 facts about myself. I feel 7 is such a concise number, but here I go ( this is definitely going to be hard) 

1) I started this blog in mid may, the reason why I started a blog was to express my love for fashion, style and being creative! 

2) I have finished my second year of my degree (which is not fashion related this is because I have realised my passion for fashion this year and it was too late to pull out)

3) I hope to own a dog one day, I want a white west highland terrier they are so cute.

4) I am a total makeup rookie, I do not understand how you use all the products on your face. I sit there watching makeup tutorials but yet to try out all these products. But I have started to experiment with lip colours.

5) As well as my girly side, I love to watch and play games and I am a big football fan!

6) When I was younger I was always seen with a paintbrush and art pad, my dream was to be known for my art work.

7) Lastly, One thing I have learnt this year is that a goal, a dream, no matter how big it is, if you believe in it and work at it then the sky is the limit, Anything is possible and anything can happen. We just have to embrace change and have faith in our journey :) 

So that was a little insight on who I am :)

Now onto the nominations, I nominate :
1. Mayce at SomedayTodayyy x , She's a lovely person and her blogs are a joy to read. Also she posts great photos too :)
2. Eimear at Sparkle Side up - I simply love her travels and the cute things she buys! And her food is Kawaii (means cute in Japanese) :) 
3. Amreeta at Curly Needle, I loved reading her recent post, she sounds like a fun, loving girl! :)
4. Ellie at That Weird Girl Ellie, She has great style picks, I particularly enjoyed one of her work style post. (Those shoes were gorgeous) :)
5. Mollie at MLLCL, another great girl with fabulous fashion sense! I love her outfit shares. :)
6. Sophie at Sophie ETC, I loved her post about her colour clutch :)
7. Ottilie at O Is For Ottilie, I loved her recent Mac lipstick Review. :)
8.Olivia at SugarPlumPosts, she does great beauty posts, I especially enjoyed her BodyShop gels v creams post. :)
9. Sam at Momentarily Dreaming , I loved her H&M sale haul, she got some great finds :)
10. Hannah at Hannah Marie Parkinson, I simply love her dress sense :) 
11. Leah at Devoted To Pink, I just love her instragram posts :)
12. Jess at Simply Jess, I loved her Essie nail polish review! :)
13. Danielle at Danielle Did what, I love her pictures, they are just great. :)
14. Jessica at Jess' Journal, I love her beauty inspired posts. 
15. These are to those people who are reading my posts, tag me so I can read your lovely posts.

So for this award the rules are: 
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 bloggers/blogs that you are currently loving or read!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who follows, reads, comments and even likes the content I produce on my blog. I never thought that I would achieve so much in so small time, I hope to keep growing. And remember, You are beautiful and you will make it, You know why? because I have faith in you :) 

I hope you enjoyed this post, If you did give it a like!

For more things fashion and style or if you like to be adventurous then follow my blog! :)

Till next time Sonam xox 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS