Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Balenciaga January #1 Balenciaga as a Designer

January 06, 2016





Hello my lovelies and welcome to the first blog post of the year!
Now before I start this post, I have made a school girl error already and I would like to apologise. If you are wondering what I am rambling on about, it is that I revealed the Designer of the Month in my recent video. In my video I stated that Balenciaga is an Italian designer as well stating it in my last Dior post. I would like to correct this because Balenciaga is actual a SPANISH designer. #AwkwardMomentOf2016SoFar

With that cleared up,
On to all thing Balenciaga.....

We have now left Paris and are heading over to Spain! Aloha Amigos!!
Cristobal Balenciaga was very influential in his time, but if I am honest I didn't really know much about him and his collections. But this is good because we can all learn things about new people.

He was a very well established designer of his time and started designing very young. He met Miss Chanel and learnt a great deal from her because he has designed work in Paris. It was said that he had competition with Mr Christian Dior but Balenciaga seen nothing of it. These two designers dominated the Parisian Haute Couture after the Second World War.

Much of his inspiration came from the country he was born in as well as his mother paying a great influence to some of his early designs.

That is all from this week's post, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did please leave a like.

Also what are your views on Balenciaga so far?

You can check out the Decembers Designer of the month here,

Dior December #1 Who is Christian Dior?

Dior December #2 Dior's First Collection

Dior December #3 Book&Film Review


Dior December #4 My Favourite Collection

Dior December #5 What Does Dior Mean To Me?

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to keep up to date with Balenciaga January then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos which I upload on the weekend, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS