Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Golden Globes 2016 Iconic Dresses

January 15, 2016


Hello my lovelies and Happy Friday. As this week is coming to an end and the weather is getting colder and colder, I thought lets talk about my view on iconic dresses that rocked the Red Carpet at the Golden Globes 2016. 
On to all things Golden Globes......

When any red carpet comes along what I look forward to most is the dresses that these famous celebrities will be showcasing more than anything.

1. Jennifer Lopez wearing Giambiattista Valli. Let's start with the gorgeous Jennifer Lopez not only does she look great for her age she has definitely picked a stunner dress here. Giambiattista Valli are really loving this marigold colour and it reminds me of summer! The high thigh slit gives the dress an edge!

2. Jamie Alexander wearing Genny. Jamie Alexander really rocked the red carpet for me, this gown was stand out. It was different with a deep V neck to the shimmer in the patterns. Paired with simple accessories made this gown more timeless.

3. Emmy Rossum wearing Armani Prive. A simple red dress that is figure hugging showing off all the curves you need to start the new year off. You can never go wrong with a elegant red dress!

4. Alicia Vikander wearing Louis Vuitton. From ex machina to Danish girl, this woman is always surprising us. This classic white pleated dress with the frilly neckline portrays a sense of elegance. She sure knows how to pick them!

Now I am moving onto the more glitzy and embellished dresses from some of my favourite designers.

1. Eva Green wearing Elie Saab. Elie Saab is one of my favourite designers right now, he never seems to disappoint. The admiration of the amount of embellishment that goes into his dresses is outstanding. I love colour and Eva knows that she picked a great gown!

2. Leslie Mann wearing Monique Lhuillier. Pink tulle skirt paired with falling floral embellishment, what more can any girl want! I simple love this colour and it is a very feminine type of dress great for any award show!
3. Rosie Huntington- Whiteley wearing Atelier Versace. Another gold gown to announce an golden moment in her life. She showed off her engagement ring while wearing such a sexy dress, Rosie knows how to make a golden moment count!

4. Jenna Dewan Tatum wearing Zuhair Murad. Leaving best to last is definitely a understatement by looking at all the dresses I have talked about. When it comes to a Zuhair Murad and its navy blue colour I always think of the night sky. Deep V neck, glitter and sparkle, married to Channing Tatum and taking pictures with Will smith and his wife pretty much sums up this women's Golden Globes experience!

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed reading about my thoughts on the Golden Globes this year, if you did then be sure to leave a like!

Comment below on what you loved most about this year's Golden Globes?
For more things fashion or style or if you would like more posts like this then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos which I upload on the weekend, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS