Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Balenciaga January #3 Book Reviews

January 19, 2016


Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are having a lovely week. I am back at university, and it feels weird how I will be finished by May which is not far away. But let's not focus on that now *pushes that to the corner of my brain*
So we have come to the third week of the month where I start to review and talk about the sources I have used in order to write these posts.

On to all things Balenciaga.....

As I started to explore Spain, I used two useful books to help me understand and gather knowledge on Cristobal Balenciaga.

Vogue on Cristobal Balenciaga (Vogue on Designers) - £13.49

As you know I have used the Vogue On Designers books on the previous two designers. I think they are very good books, for Balenciaga I felt it gave you basic all round knowledge about who the designer was. There were lots of images and quotes from his collections and from what people actually thought about him. I think it's a good book to start off with, when researching this particular designer.

Balenciaga - £19.99

Now this book, I was sceptical about at first when I opened it. The reason being that it's a lengthy book and has a lot of information filled on the pages. So this book required more time to read. However I am glad I invested in this book because it gave me a further insight into the framework of Balenciaga and using both of these books has helped me in preparing for these posts. This has great images of particular stand out collections and goes into greater detail, which is great for me.

That is all from this week, thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then please leave a like!

Leave a comment on your thoughts on Balenciaga so far?

You can check out the previous Balenciaga Posts here,

Balenciaga January #1 Balenciaga as a Designer

Balenciaga January #2 Fashion History of his Career

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to keep up to date with Balenciaga January then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos which I upload on the weekend, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS