Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

A Positive Mind Creates A Better Life ...

August 22, 2015

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! I decided to write a post about being positive and how a positive mind can affect your mindset as well as your life.

On to all things positive ...
Now many of my readers may be wondering why a sudden blog post about positivity, well for those people in the UK, over the last week big things for students have been happening. I'm talking about A level and GCSE results, when I think back to when these days came, I was scared too. 

What I want to say is that grades should not set you back from what you want in life, one thing you must learn is when one door shuts another door opens. Failure is something you learn from and take forward as an experience, don't be disheartened on what you didn't achieve, instead look at what you have achieved and know you are capable of much more!

Now I am guilty of being more positive for others and less positive for myself, but recently when I was talking to my mum, I realised that how a positive mind can better your life. She made me realise that being negative will get you no where, it is the belief in yourself that will help you to prosper in life! 

So that's why I want people to believe in themselves, I know it's hard and sometimes we have those days. But remember dwelling on the things we do not have will only make you feel worse about yourself. However if we turn those negative thoughts into positive thoughts then you can change your life completely. Think and create things that will provide you with a better future, take setbacks as an experience, go out your comfort zone and know you are capable of great things!

I leave you with a range of quotes that will uplift your spirit and be like "Yes I Can Do It".

Always remember no matter what anyone says to you, the only voice you should listen to is the one within yourself. If you know you can do it, then you're on the road to great things! And never forget to smile, this is the most precious feature one can possess :) 







I hope this post has made you feel more positive about yourself, if it did then please give it a like! Let me know in the comments what your favourite quote was

If you enjoyed this post, here are some more positive posts : 

Faith Belief Just Be You

Its Ok To Be Unsure

For more things fashion or style or if you like more posts like this then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS