Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Zuhair Murad Haute Couture 2017

July 15, 2017



I am back with another post all about Haute Couture fashion. This time I am back with another favourite. Zuhair Murad has a particular style that he renovates every haute couture week but this couture is more specific. Shall I go on to explain what I mean by this, it's all in the detail.


The embroidery really tells you a story, I think in this modern day as fashion fanatics embroidery is really overlooked. Embroidery is a very intricate skill, that requires a lot of hard work. It's like an art piece, once you start working on it, you don't know where it will take you and you don't see the big picture. Then when the end is near it all comes together. That's how I perceive Zuhair Murad couture, the embroidery is a journey that makes you appreciate the little glimmers of sparkle you see in the light.


The thing I most admire about Zuhair Murad is his creativity in the detail of every garment he designs. I feel it really speaks to you, this collection reflects a royal theme, a sense of honour when wearing garments in this style. It's like you are attending a event of high stature when wearing a Zuhair Murad gown.


He has selected cold colours for this Haute Couture week, even though there are blues, purples and silvers. The beige looks toned down and definitely something you could wear in an icy mountain somewhere. This collection is given me winter vibes with a hint of mythical vibes. Whether your the snow queen or some princess in Game of Thrones, one thing you can guarantee you will appear in great grace and be admired by many!


Down below, I have selected my favourite dresses from this collection!




Thank you for reading my post, I hope you enjoyed!


Leave a comment, What did you love most about the Zuhair Murad Collection?


You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while you're there, I would really appreciate it :)


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS