Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

A Long Random Haul

July 19, 2017



It's that time again, it's haul time!!! If you haven't guessed by now, I am really bad at haul videos. I just don't understand how people film these videos. This is a very long awaited haul video, I have had things for months. Hence why it is a long video.


If you want to find out what I have been hoarding or want a bit of a laugh, then press play😁





I hope you enjoyed this video! Be sure to leave a like, comment and share to the world. I will see you next time with my new video. :) And once again thank you for watching!

You can subscribe to my channel by clicking this link - FashtasticFlare - YouTube
Or you can click the Subscribe button on the right!

Like what you see or even read then why not follow my blog as well!

You can follow my blog via bloglovin.
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account 😊

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email πŸ˜ƒ 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS