Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

#Bloggersball post and Vlog!

June 27, 2016


Hello my lovelies I hope you are well! So as you probably know I went to a blogger event on 18th June that was held in London. I took many pictures which you can see below and I also vlogged the event, which you can check out below as well.

This is my first ever blogger event and first ever vlog, I hope you enjoy the post and make sure you subscribe to my channel for future videos!



You can check out my vlog down below :)



For more things fashion or style or if you would like to keep up to date with future posts then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 

Also I make YouTube Videos which I upload on the weekend, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while you're there, I would really appreciate it :)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS