Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Boot Care Tips

November 09, 2016





Hello my lovelies, I hope you are well. As the cold is kicking in, I thought it was only fair to share a post about boot care tips.


Now as the dreaded winter is upon us, what footwear do we often turn to or invest in. The answer often is a pair of boots, they are a great item to have in your wardrobe.


Majority of the time if you invest in a good pair it will last you throughout the winter. But the thing that we often neglect is making sure that they are looked after.


When you wear a piece of footwear over time you will often notice that it will start to wear out or scuffs may appear. Then we are often left sad because we have to spend yet more money.


However I am going to share with you 5 boot care tips that help your boots look as good as new. I have tried some of these tips and they do work. Plus when you have black boots you want to make sure that the marks are not too visible as they will show that you are not looking after them. 

Down below you will see a image explaining various ways to make your boots look as good as new.




I hope these tips have helped you to understand how boot care is very important. If you are looking for some inspiration then check out the King Ranch Saddle Shop website for Women's Cowgirl Boots

I always say you need to start somewhere when looking for inspiration.....




I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then please leave a like!

Feel free to leave a comment about your boot care tips.

For more things fashion or style or to stay updated on future posts then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while you're there, I would really appreciate it :)




DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS