Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Very Good Lives - Review and My Thoughts

August 08, 2015

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all a having a great weekend and you are enjoying this lovely weather. So when the sun is out everyone enjoys sitting out in the sun reading a good book occasionally, and lately I have been reading the book 2 or 3 times because it is just so good.
On to all things J.K Rowling....
We all know the author J.K Rowling, if you do not know her she is most famous for writing the harry potters books, I just loved the films and are yet to read the books! 
This book is very different to what she normally writes, this is because this is a commencement address which was held at Harvard University. 
This book is just so great I cannot credit any higher, it is literally a great read! It covers two topics which is the benefits of failure and importance of imagination. The topic about benefits of failure really helps put your mind in a fresher perspective and for me makes me realise that failure is something you must embrace rather than fear. And the importance of imagination is very self explanatory, we all know that imagination is key in life and we should never underestimate it. If we imagine it then we can surely achieve it. 
It is a very short read, with great pictures of stand out quotes. I would highly recommend this book, its very inspirational and motivational to read! 

I purchased the book from Amazon for £6.99 - Very Good Lives By J.K Rowling 

I hope you enjoyed reading this quite so different post, if you did then give it a like! Comment below on books you are currently reading

For more things fashion or style or if you like more book inspired posts then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS