Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Fashion Style Series #2 - Coachella/Festival

August 18, 2015

Hello my lovelies and welcome to the second post of the Fashion style series. This week's post is going to be about the Coachella/festival fashion and what pieces I feel go with this style. 

On to all things Coachella/Festival......

The festival season has been great for those who been to them,because the weather has not been too bad! When I think of festival fashion, I think flower crowns because they have been a trend that has gone big this summer and I simply love it! 

Another style of clothing that has become a success is fringing. People are loving the skirts,kimonos, jackets and even some dresses. I think fringing is great for festival fashion because it is a type of style that shows movement which is great when your dancing along to favourite songs!

Other fashion pieces that would go with this style are shorts, off the shoulder flowful dresses, flats shoes as well as trainers and maxi skirts styled with crop tops. I feel that festival fashion is definitely all about the comfort, because the main part of going to the festival is to have a good time,and wearing clothes you love! 

My Favourite Style Piece from this week's style will have to be the flower crowns, I just love them, and I do not own one currently but I will be making a purchase for one! 

Below I have compiled two images of what the festival style to me would consist of.
All these products can be found on ASOS



I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then please give it a like! Leave a comment on what you loved most about the festival style 

If you missed last week's post, check it out here - Fashion Style Series #1 Bohemian

For more things fashion or style or if you like to be updated on this series then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS