Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Look Magazine Weekly #31st August

August 27, 2015


Hello my lovelies I hope you all are good. Now I am loving this new cover, the pink rose wash background against the bold yellow is beautiful. I think Look should do more of this with there future magazine covers, and Fearne is looking beautiful. I hope you are ready for the fashion gossip that I am about to bring you this week. Also if you missed last week's post check it out here - Look Weekly
On to all things Look.....


So these trends are ones which help you in any weather condition, they are versatile pieces which will suit hot and cold weather conditions. Now these longline tunics can be styled with jeans or leggings which is great, plus you can style it with a cardigan when it gets slightly colder.
I love my sunnies, but these designer sunnies are so retro and I love that. They are great for the summer weather and you can still get away with them in the upcoming autumn months when we have those occasional sunny spells!
Denim being the fabric that can be worn in any season is great for any weather condition. You can rock a good old denim dress in the summer days but in the chilly cooler days you can add a denim jacket to give you the extra warmth.
Now I have seen these sleeveless dusters really break out this season and I think they are great, I seriously need to invest in one because I feel they can be a piece that is needed in the autumn season paired with long sleeve tops and jumpers!


Now my style picks of the week are from Miss Selfridges and H&M.
Starting with Miss Selfridges I love the white court shoes they are simply a smoking pair of heels, definitely give you that edge when wearing them along side your outfit! They are only £45 which is a affordable for a pair of heels and I think these will be great for night outs. 
Now onto H&M I love this Bell sleeved black top, it's so different and makes such a statement even though it is plain. I think it could be a great top for the Christmas season, if only it was in red! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did then please give it a like! Comment below telling me what you liked most about this post.

For more things fashion or style or if you like to keep updated on Look Weekly then follow my blog! :)


You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS