Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

L'Oreal Luminiser Review

August 17, 2015


Hello my lovelies, I hope you all had a better weekend then me. I know this post is a bit late and I apologise for that, I wasn't too well. Now enough about me, onto the post, so I am back with a review of a new shampoo I tried out. 
On to all things L'Oreal.....
L'Oreal shampoos are normally good, so I thought why not try this out. When I was younger I use to use the pink bottle from the nutri-gloss range, and my hair didn't lack shine and dullness, I just wanted to enhance the shine and I felt those shampoo's did then.

My hair has a naturally shine and I just wanted my hair to look more glossy, so that's why I tried this out. Also I am forever changing shampoo's because with my hair after a while I start to get dandruff so I have to try something different. 

This shampoo when I first used it, I wasn't impressed, but I think it was because I needed to wash my hair more thoroughly. So I gave it another try and after a couple of washes, I started to see the results of the shampoo. My hair had that extra shine and the glossy effect I was looking for. 
So overall I was satisfied, I didn't get dandruff and there was a great shine to it! Great shampoo to use, if your looking to enhance your shine on your hair!


I hope you enjoyed reading this review, if you did then please give it a like! Comment below letting me know what new products you have tried and loved!

For more things fashion or style or if you like a bit of an adventure then follow my blog! :)


You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS