Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Valentino February #4 Favourite Collections

February 23, 2016



Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are well. I know that I did say that I was going to be posting a NYFW post on either the weekend or the start of this week (yesterday) but I want to tell you why I didn't post it. Yesterday morning I woke up to an email stating that my Google + Profile was suspended on grounds I will explain in my new video on the weekend. I was extremely distressed and worried but it has been restored now and I am so relieved. I will be posting part one of the NYFW tomorrow, so look out for that!

On to all things Valentino Garavani for the last time....

We have been on a right journey throughout the month and Valentino has showed us so much greatness as I have researched more into his career. So let's explore more into what I have loved. 


I am going for the newer collection to start off with, these shoes have been the craze especially last year! I think every girl only dreams of owning a pair of Valentino shoes, even though I am not a fan of the pointed toe shoe, but I LOVE these shoes! I want to own a pair one day and treasure them forever! Any girl who wears a pair of Valentino's, you know they are wearing them for a special event!


From shades of red, to the intricacy of detail Valentino will be a designer that will always be known for knowing how to dress a women. He just knew how women felt in a dress and wanted to recreate every time he designed something new!

Paris Collection Spring/Summer 2006
This collection was an amazing one for me, especially when everyone was questioning about whether Valentino was going to retire after this or not. However when Valentino did decide to step down, he went out with a bang. If you want to know more about this collection then I do recommend you to watch his film. He shows you the behind the scenes of this collection as well as showcasing his 45th Anniversary collection, what a man!

I am going to leave you with some wise words from Mr Valentino Garavani,

'I wanted to show what really is couture. Many do it, few know how to do it.' - Valentino

'I love beauty. It's not my fault.' - Valentino

'I think I have succeeded through all these decades because I was always concerned with making beautiful clothes.' - Valentino

' I want to make a girl who arrives someplace make people turn and say - You Look Sensational!' - Valentino


That is all from this week, next week I will be introducing a new designer of the month.

Thank you for reading this post, if you enjoyed it then please leave a like!

Leave a comment, on your views about Mr Valentino.

You can check out the previous post here,

Valentino February #1 Mr Valentino himself

Valentino February #2 Iconic Career Moments

Valentino February #3 Book & Film Review

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to keep up to date with Valentino February then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos which I upload on the weekend, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS