Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Valentino February #1 Mr Valentino himself

February 02, 2016

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are well. So it is the 2nd day of this month, and when a new month approaches on my blog, there's a new Designer of the month! Our new Designer as you already have gathered is Mr Valentino Garavani, I thought it would only be right to do Valentino in February for this particular saying "I don't need a Valentine, I need a Valentino!"
On to all things Valentino.....
Known for his first name Valentino Garavani was born in 1932, Voghera which is southern Italy. He was the first Italian designer to take on Paris fashion and achieve a haute couture status. 
His reputation rested on the designs he drew and the quality of dressmaking when he gave rise to those sketches. So far Valentino sounds like a designer many people aspire to be like, his vision and work was inspirational.
Long standing workers were not short of praise when talking about the designer, they talked about how he was a designer who did not impact the fashion industry through the way people saw fashion or even the impact of creativity. 
He was a man who brought the sexier accent to dresses and that is why he thought that women should never stray away from the colour red. 
"Red is a colour that is not shy... I want to keep this colour in my life. After black and white, there is no colour more beautiful or flattering to women than red." - Valentino Garavani

That is all from this week, next week I will be looking at Valentino's Iconic Career Moments.
Thank you for reading this post, if you enjoyed it then please leave a like!
Leave a comment, on your views about Mr Valentino so far.
You can check out the previous Designer of the month here,

Balenciaga January #1 Balenciaga as a Designer

Balenciaga January #2 Fashion History of his Career

Balenciaga January #3 Book Reviews

Balenciaga January #4 Five Favourite Pieces

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to keep up to date with Valentino February then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos which I upload on the weekend, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS