Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

McQueen March #3 Book Reviews

March 16, 2016

Hello my lovelies I hope you all are well. I know what you are thinking, 'FashtasticFlare didn't you say you were going to talk about McQueen's Famous collections in this post?' Yes I was suppose to be talking about his famous collections, but I need more time to prepare for that post. So I thought what is a quick and easy post that I can do for the time being and I thought a book review!


On to all things McQueen March......

So I always do a post where I talk about the resources I have used to understand the designers better and get some good content from the research I have conducted, to write about. In McQueen March there are two books which have aided me in learning about Mr McQueen and helped me to understand what type of designer he is.



Here is my take of "photography" to showcase the books I have used. ( I do make myself chuckle when I look at these pictures). 

Vogue on: Alexander McQueen (Vogue on Designers) - £13.49

This book has been the most useful in understanding him at the very beginning of his career and the background of where he came from. I have used the Vogue on Designers throughout my designer of the month series and always find them great for setting the foundation for these posts. Easy read and great book visual and in writing. 


Alexander McQueen - £29.25

This book is more thicker and bigger than the above book. It is really good when looking into his collections more. I have not read the whole book but from what I have seen, this is more focused on the collections he has created and shows great images of how they came together. So this is really good visual and if you are thinking of creating a mood board for this designer, then this book would be good for it!


That is all from this week, hopefully I will be posting the Famous Collections post next week.

Thank you for reading my post, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did then why not press that like button!
Leave a comment on what you think of McQueen March so far?
You can check out the first post here,

McQueen March #1 Who is Alexander McQueen?

McQueen March #2 His Career
For more things fashion or style or if you would like to keep up to date with McQueen March then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos which I upload on the weekend, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS