Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Christmas Tag

December 25, 2015


Hello my lovelies and MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you are enjoying your day and are having a great festive time. The things I love about this season is the films, the food and love from my family. So I hope you have a great Christmas and enjoy yourselves to the max :D

To get into the festive mood I might as well answer some Christmasy questions

On to all things Christmas......

1. What's your favourite holiday movie?

My favourite movie I always look forward to is home alone, I love that film. I can watch it so many times and still enjoy it.

2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?

Red, I feel it's a very significant colour from Santa's Outfit to Rudolph red nose, you can never go wrong.

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?

I stay in my PJs in the morning to afternoon and then dress up for Christmas dinner.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

It would be hands down my mum, I feel my mum does so much for me and she deserves the gift the most.

5. Do you open your Christmas presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

I open my presents when I receive them, and that is normally on Christmas Eve. I should really open them on Christmas morning.

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

I have not, but I would like to.

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Well, for the past 3 or 4 years I haven't really been able to do much than revise, but I hope next year I can actually enjoy the festive season.

8. Favourite Christmas smell?

Hot chocolate or Pine

9. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Favourite Christmas treat would be Chocolate Log.

10. Candy Cane or Gingerbread men?

Easy, Candy Cane I don't like gingerbread.

11. Have you ever made a Snowman?

As I live in the UK, we don't often get snow but I have built a snowman when it snows after the Christmas period.

12. What's your favourite Christmas song?

Last Christmas - Wham!

13. What's your favourite holiday drink?

Hot drink would be hot chocolate. Cold drink would be Shloer.

14. What is most important to you about the holidays?

Spending time with my family, even though I live with them. I feel family time is moments you will never get back.

That was my Christmas tag, I hope you enjoyed it. If you did then please leave a like.

Leave a comment telling what you enjoy most about Christmas?

For more things fashion or style or if you would like more tags then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos every Saturday, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 



Merry Christmas once again :)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS