Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Look Magazine Weekly #30th November

November 27, 2015


Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are having a great week. I am back with a LOOK Weekly, YAYYY! and I am excited to share what things I loved in this week's issue. Before we go into the fashion finds, alot of the hype has been around black Friday. So if you are looking to find a bargain or you want to treat yourself  then be sure to head over to your favourite websites or stores of many high street shops. I have seen some great offers and products that will tickle your fancy. Also this is good for early Christmas present ideas because you could buy a bundle of stuff rather than just buying the one gift.

On to all things LOOK......

We all know that December is around the corner, and the shops start stocking early for Christmas cause the craze is real. So you know when you mix fashion and Christmas together, you know everyone goes looking for their Christmas jumper. I love seeing the creations high street shops come up with, when they design the Christmas jumpers. From 3D embellishments to lights, sequins, glitter, fur, there's something for everyone. I thinking whether to buy a Christmas jumper this year because I have not found one I currently like, but there is lots of time to decide that!

As the party season is on the way, one thing I always like around this time of year is the glitter nail polishes. It makes me happy to add some glitter to my outfit even if it is on the nails! There are so many different colours, textures and styles of glitter polishes. I normally stay to the simple glitters like silver and gold but this year I might experiment a bit!

That is all from this week. I hope you enjoyed the fashion inspired post, if you did then please give it a like!
Also leave a comment on your thoughts about particular fashion trends this season?

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to follow these posts then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos every Saturday, so why don't you check out my previous videos and why not subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS