Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Update: About Blogging And Starting Youtube

September 05, 2015


Hello my lovelies I hope you all are having a lovely Saturday. As I mentioned in my Tuesday post I will be updating you on some new things that I will be doing and some things to look out for.

On to all things FashtasticFlare...

So for all those who have been following from the beginning probably know I started this blog in mid may, so I have only been blogging for nearly four months now. I have loved every minute of it, and before you think wait where is this going, I am still going to continue blogging cause I enjoy it that much. 

A few things you need to know about what to expect from my blog: 
1) I will still be continuing Look Weekly because I know a lot of people love reading the latest fashion and style gossip from my favourite magazine. 

2) My fashion styles series have 3 posts left, so make sure you are following my blog to keep updated!

3) After the fashion style series I will be doing more fashion inspired posts but they will have a theme, I am not going to be giving you any more hints, but look out for it. 

4) Also I will be starting my third year at university, so posts that are beauty inspired or Inspirational/Motivational will be done once in a while. However if you request them, then I will surely try my best to comply to your needs!

Now Starting YouTube :

So for a while I have been considering to upload videos, and I have been recording some over the last week. I will be uploading my first video next Saturday. I will be posting once a week every Saturday and I will post the video on my blog to! The video will range from fashion, to beauty to advise etc I want to keep it versatile and give you great enjoyable content! 

Other things to expect,
1. I will be giving the blog a makeover, I am currently looking for a template for my blog to make it look more professional, so watch this space. 

2. The about me page will be launching on Saturday so all my lovely readers can know more about what FashtasticFlare is and stands for!

That's basically it for now, if you have ideas about anything to do with my blog or YouTube Video ideas then comment below. Also please like this post, I would appreciate it alot.

For more things fashion or style or if you like to keep updated about all things FashtasticFlare then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS