Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Summer Favourites Video and Blog post

September 12, 2015





Hello lovely people of the world and welcome to my blog, I hope you have enjoyed my video or about to enjoy my video! 
Like I mentioned I would include the links to all the products in a blog post.

Here are the links to all the products : 

Body Lotion - Garnier Intensive 7 days Nourishing Lotion

Perfume & Body Mist - Next Fragrance ( On the website Cashmere is not available but I did go in store and check if they sell the body mist in the winter and they do. Also the body mist has gone up to £6) 

Shower Cream - Radox Berry Burst

Facial cleanser and Makeup remover - Garnier 2in1 MakeUp Remover 

I hope you enjoyed the video, if you did then leave a like and subscribe to my channel! I will upload one video every Saturday, so look out for the blog post or video. 

You can subscribe to my channel here - FashtasticFlare - YouTube

I have as promised published my About Me page where you can find here - About FashtasticFlare Check it out :)

Like what you see or even read then why not follow my blog as well! 

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Much love, FashtasticFlare out xox



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS