Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

New Beginnings Video

September 19, 2015


Hello lovely people and welcome to my blog, as you know I said I will be uploading a video every Saturday and here it is!!


I hope you enjoy the tips and advise I am giving in this video about starting school, college and university, and make sure you keep a look out for my staying focused video :) 
If you enjoyed this video, then leave a like and subscribe to my channel! I will upload one video every Saturday, so look out for the blog post or video. Also leave a comment on what new phase you are starting in your life

You can subscribe to my channel here -
 FashtasticFlare - YouTube

Like what you see or even read then why not follow my blog as well! 


You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Much love, FashtasticFlare out xox

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS