Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Look Magazine Weekly #14th September

September 10, 2015


Hello my lovelies I hope you all are enjoying your week so far, and are looking forward to the weekend! I know I am, many of you know that I will be uploading my first video on Saturday, so keep a look out for my post. You can check out last week's post here - Look Weekly.

On to all things Look...
Now this week's issue has not been as interesting as I would of liked it to be, but I managed to get some content about things that I found interesting or I liked. 

So lets kick this off with watches, I love watches they are definitely my go to accessory that I simply cannot live with out! I have been on the lookout for new watches and I recently came across the House of Florrie collection on ASOS, I thought they are really cute. They are not a watch I normally would go with because I prefer chunky watches. However I think they would look great with dresses, because they are quite delicate watches!
The next piece is a midi skirt, what I particularly like about it was the the two red lines on skirt. I always think that black and red go so well together and it is a very cute skirt.


Now onto my two style picks which are from New Look and Lasula. Starting with New Look I am really loving there new collection this season, I think they have really out did themselves. I am thinking to do a New Look Wishlist post, if you think that sounds interesting them make sure to like the post! The item I am especially loving is the sleeveless waistcoats, I think they are great to wear for the cooler days!
Lasula has finally made an impression on me, reason being this jumpsuit! To me this looks like more of a dungaree style jumpsuit and I have seen many people talk about the dungaree style coming back. I really want to invest in one and this one is only £20 which cheap and affordable!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did then please give it a like! Comment below telling me what you liked most about this post.

For more things fashion or style or if you like to keep updated on Look Weekly then follow my blog! :)


You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS