Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Fashion Style Series #7 - Rocker

September 22, 2015


Hello my lovelies and welcome back to Tuesday Treats. I cannot believe this is going to be the last post of the fashion style series, I feel like the time has gone so fast. I remember prolonging this series and thinking people would not be interested in the vision behind it. How wrong I was, a lot of people have enjoyed reading these posts and I would like to take this moment to thank each and every one of you that have read and enjoyed this series! 

Now the last style I have chosen is very different to the six previous styles and if you know me, I am all about being different. It becomes boring when everything is the same, don't you think? 

On to all things Rock and Roll ......

Now this week we are going to be imagining and trying to bring out our crazy rocker style, I know a lot of you are probably thinking that the rock and roll style will not appeal to everyone. I agree it doesn't but one thing you can take from this style is expressing your rebellious side and living on the edge a bit. 

So lets kick this off with talking about the pieces of clothing that is mostly associated with this style. When you think rock and roll, you think leather jackets, ripped jeans, vintage tees and to a certain degree hats are involved! 

I think you can take a element from this style which will make you look different to any current style you have. I mean I love my leather jacket that I have and I quite like the trend of the ripped jeans right now. 

Everyone's taste in clothing is different but that does not mean you belong to a specific style, style is something that defines you. Like I have said from the very beginning style is a reflection of your personality and our personality is not always constant. We have so many interests and different elements that make us unique!

So sometimes you may want to be that bohemian girl and sometimes you may want to be a rocker chic, I think experimenting and changing things up is all part of life and why not use the same approach with style. 

Down below I have complied a range of images of the aspects I love from the rocker style.


All Products can be located on ASOS

Thank you for reading my post, that is all from the fashion style series. I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then please give it a like! Leave a comment on what you loved most about this post or this series

If you enjoyed this post, then you can check out the previous posts to this series


Fashion Style Series #1 Bohemian

Fashion Style Series #2 Coachella/Festival

Fashion Style Series #3 Glamorous

Fashion Style Series #4 Preppy

Fashion Style Series #5 Tomboy

Fashion Style Series #6 Classic

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to know what my next series is going to be then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos every Saturday, so why not subscribe to my channel, I would much appreciate it :) 

Till next time Sonam xox

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS