Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Look Magazine Weekly #3rd August

July 30, 2015

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are good. I know my blog has been quiet and I have not been posting lately, the reason for this is because I have not been too well. But do not worry I am going to post some more blogs over the next couple of days to make up for the absence. 
It's that time of week again where I talk about all things fashion, if you missed my last post check out last week's Look Weekly
On to all things Look......
Lets kick this post off with something different, so I found this funny article that I found quite surprising about how single men are using Pinterest as a wedding planner. I love how men are actually taking more of an interest in the whole wedding planner, I bet every girl out there would love to know that there man of their dreams actually want's his say in the wedding planning! I just love it!!!
Now I see the denim jacket trend always manages to slip in every summer but I feel like it has to battle with the blazers because blazers have become more suited for the summer. I think everyone should have a denim jacket in there wardrobe because it is definitely a piece of clothing that really can change the outfit up. Plus it's great when you want a proper causal look!
One collection I am loving is the FOXES collection with H&M, I love there sweatshirts and the printed pieces are so cute. Plus sweatshirts are so affordable ranging from £7.99 to £9.99 definitely great for the Autumn weather! Now the piece of the week is this lovely white lace dress from Joy for £45. This dress has lovely kimono sleeves which makes the dress quite bohemian, also the lace trim on the neckline is just gorgeous. I think this is a great holiday dress, especially those going on a beachy holiday!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, if you did then give it a like! Also comment below on what you loved about this post :)

For more things fashion or style or if you like a bit of an adventure then follow my blog! :)
You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)

Also my Twitter and Instagram links are on my Contact me page, so feel free to head on over if you want to tweet me or instagram me :D 


Till next time Sonam xox 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS