Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Look Magazine Weekly #13th July

July 09, 2015

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are having a lovely week. Before I start this post off, I would like to say thank you to all my followers on bloglovin! I woke up to find out I had hit 100 followers, I am so happy that you enjoying what you are reading, and may this blog continue to grow! 
Now back to Look, check out last week's Look Weekly if you missed it, on this week's issue we have the lovely Victoria Beckham and she is looking ever so pretty. The reason why she is the star on the cover is because over the weekend posh and becks had there anniversary, celebrating 16 years of their marriage. Plus Victoria does have great fashion sense,I'm loving the necklace she is wearing, its definitely making a statement against her black outfit.
On to all things Look.... 
From Dolce Lace to Suede
For all the fashion lovers out there, you are probably aware that many of the big designers have been releasing there collections for the AW15 (Autumn and Winter), and Dolce & Gabbana did not disappoint with there season trend! Now a lot people know that D&G love lace, so they decided to revamp and reinvent style and I am simply loving it. I just love the floral detail, especially the red roses, just beautiful. 
ASOS is featuring in my pick of the week, suede inspired denim look dress. I absolutely love the seam detail, its so simple yet so effective. I definitely think this is a great piece to wear in the summer plus it will look great with tights and a pair of ankle boots in the winter.
Feathered Skirts, Metallic Midi Pleats to Capes!
I have narrowed down my three favourite trends this week, lets kick this off with Chanel's feathered skirts. They are just gorgeous I never thought I would love feathers this much, and the Coast inspired one is so lovely, it is on the expensive side but it's just lavish! I simply love the colour and the embellished detail is just right, giving you the right amount of sparkle!
These Metallic Midi Pleated Skirts are just what you need for a night out or party! This item of clothing will give you the shimmer in all the right places and adds a glamour feel to your style! I think these skirts will be great for the winter night outs plus you will definitely rock this look at Christmas parties!
The last trend is the cape style, which was a trend that slowly crept into shops last year! The cape style was introduced by Burberry, I think capes are great because its like wearing a fashionable blanket. I am definitely going to be looking for my cape for this autumn and winter!

I hope you enjoyed reading about all the fashion trends this week, if you did then give it a like! Comment below on your favourite trend this week?

For more things Fashion and Style or if you like a bit of an adventure then follow my blog! :) 

Till next time Sonam xox 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS