Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Liebster Award Nomination

July 14, 2015

Hello my lovelies I hope you all are having a good day. I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, I am so thankful. Thank you Leah for nominating me and check out The Life Of Leah, she's does a great variety of posts like beauty, fashion etc. 
On to all things Liebster Award...
Now Leah has asked me 11 questions to answer, so here we go :) 


1) What first attracted you to the world of blogging? 
Meeting people that share the same interest as you. Also taking their passion to level where they are not afraid of what people think. I guess I love the freedom of expression, that bloggers have.

2) What is your favourite piece of clothing and why?
This is a hard one. I think I would say dresses because there are so many styles and you can layer them up, and dress them down. I guess I like the option you have when wearing dresses, like accessories and jewellery and the way you feel! 

3) What one word would your friends use to describe you?
I would say reliable, someone you can depend on. Always there to help and listen. 

4) If you could have one wish, what would it be?
That's a hard question. I think, my wish would be that I wish everyone can find one reason to be happy everyday!

5) What has been the best day of your life so far and why?
I don't know, ermm...... I think I would say when I got into university because It felt like all my hard work had finally paid off. I felt like I can finally achieve things in my life once I put my mind to it! The reason why it was one of my best days so far is because I could see how proud my mum was, and for me, I knew I was doing it for her!

6) Would you rather go back in time or go forward to the future, and why?
I would rather go back in time because I feel like there was so many great people that we have only heard in stories, so a chance to meet those people. And I just want to experience how it was like back then! Plus the future will come but you can never go back in time. 

7) What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without? 
Body Moisturiser. 

8) If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things would you take with you?
A first aid kit cause knowing me I would probably injure myself.  Second item will be a knife cause it will come in useful. The last time would be a pack of glowsticks, because they last a long time and at night someone can hopefully see a message I created.

9) If you could eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
Chocolate, because its chocolate. :)

10) Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years time?

I would say doing what I love, with the people I love. And showing and inspiring the world by being me. 

11) Where is the place you'd most like to travel to?
I have always wanted to travel to New York. 
I nominate .....

1. Mayce at SomedayTodayyy
2. Beth at Come along Beth
3. Klaudia at Klaudia Clara
4. Emelia at Infinite Disclosure
5. Rhea at Rhee Blogger

Here are my 11 questions I ask you
1.What inspired you to start a blog? 
2.When you were a child, what did you want to be when you were older?
3.If you could be a colour, what colour what you be and why?
4.What's your must have make up product? 
5.Who's your favourite YouTuber and why?
6.What was the last five apps you used? 
7.Who's your celebrity crush right now?
8. Last film you watched? 
9.Last song you listened to?
10.Who do you aspire to be like?
11.What is your proudest achievement?


For the bloggers who have been nominated this is what you have to do... 
  • Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
  • Post an image of the award
  • Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has asked
  • Link 5-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
  • Create 11 questions for them to answer
  • Notify the blogs via their social media sites
  • And let me know, so I can read your lovely posts :)
I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then give it a like! Let me know what you thought of this post. 
For more things fashion and style or if you like a bit of an adventure then follow my blog! :)

Till next time Sonam xox 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS