Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Danny boy, blue! - Rimmel Nails Review

July 11, 2015

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. We all like to paint our nails, whether that is you doing it or getting your nails done at a salon. So I thought why not do a nail polish review, everyone has had times when they want to buy a nail polish but don't know whether it is good or not.
On to all things Nails ....
Photo by me, On the night I painted my nails
The nail polish I have picked is from Rimmel's 60 seconds Super Shine range and the colour is Danny Boy, Blue! It's a beautiful colour and it is shiny!
1) Easy application, I had to apply about two coats. It did take a while to dry (about an hour).
2)It has been about 6 days, it has only chipped ever so slightly on the tips, but I have been doing the washing! It will only need a touch up. 
The next day, the colour appears different outside :)
I am actually satisfied with this nail polish because the shine is still visible which is amazing. I love the colour its so statement and eye catching. I will be trying more colours from this range and I would recommend to all those nail polish lovers out there searching for a great colour. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then give it a like! Comment below on Nail colours you are currently loving :)

For more things fashion and style or if you like to have a bit of fun follow my blog! :)

Till next time Sonam xox 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS