Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Style Steals - Jewellery Haul

June 07, 2015


Hello my lovelies, I'm back with a post which is slightly different to my first three! I absolutely love Jewellery, I mean who doesn't :)
Lets talk all things Jewellery .....
So last week I went shopping with my mum and I popped into an Outfit near where I live, and I don't know what it is with this shop I always end up buying jewellery sale items. I mean what more could you ask for, right! This Outfit store does really good discounted jewellery, and weirdly enough this time I ended up buying 2 Necklaces, 2 Rings and 2 Bracelets, strange indeed! 
My style steals feature 4 items from Dorothy Perkins and 2 from Wallis, each item was £3 each, what a bargain!
I really wanted something with tassels on, these bracelets are so cute and will look great with a range of outfits, also the necklaces were different and quite simple which I liked. And the rings have the glitzy glamour feel to them!

If you would like to see me style these alongside outfits, then leave a comment below,

I hope you enjoyed this post, for more things fashion & style or if you like a bit of an adventure then follow my blog! :)

Till we meet again, Sonam xox 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS