Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Shoe Shares - Vans Review

June 15, 2015

Picture taken by me, this was taken when It was sunny! 
Hello my lovelies, so many people know that the weather over the weekend if you are living in the UK was awful. So I got to wear my Vans this weekend again. I thought why not do a vans review and tell you what I love about my first pair of vans.
On to all things Vans....
Like I mentioned above this is my very first pair of vans, I decided to go with the black and white colour because it goes with everything. There are so many styles of vans to choose from, and don't get me started on colours! They are super comfy and live up to the hype everyone goes on about. We all need a good pair of shoes, especially when we are walking a lot or just need a break from heels! But they are great in the rain, your feet are not left drenched like they would be in flats! And they look great with jeans, what more could a girl ask for. I definitely would recommend anyone who is considering, to grab themself a pair, I am still on the hunt for my perfect converse :)

Also recently Vans have released a Disney collection, and I think some of the prints of the characters are so cute! I really like the Mickey mouse Vans I think the red with the print contrast goes really well and I may be tempted to invest in a pair! I love the Winnie the pooh ones as well, and for those girls who love Disney princesses they have a collection dedicated to them and they look so magical and the printed detail is amazing.

Credits to Vans Website
I hope you enjoyed this blog post about my shoe shares, let me know your Disney Vans favourite? or your view on Vans?

For more things fashion and style or if you like a bit of adventure then follow my blog! :)

Till next time Sonam xox 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS