Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Dior December #4 My Favourite Collection

December 22, 2015


Hello my lovelies, how are you all doing? I cannot believe Christmas is 3 days away and soon it will be 2016. It's amazing how fast a year can go and how fast this month has gone. Can you believe that this is the 4th post of Dior December and we only have one more to go.

On to all things Dior December......

This week's post is about my favourite Dior collection, and I have to say since I watched Dior and I, I was mesmerised by the way Raf Simons presented his first collection. It makes you want to look at a range of photos from the catwalk, I wished I was there to see his vision through my own eyes.

His first collection will not only be special for him but one, people will never forget. I am so intrigued on how he envisioned the walls to be covered in fresh flowers, it makes you feel at one with nature.

Let's go through my favourite pieces......



All these dresses are iconic and special in their way. My favourite is the white dress. It reminds me of the flowers on the wall. It has great elegance and poise like the flower itself. The green and red/black dresses are truly amazing because they are inspired by an artist's work. To be able to portray all those colours is not easy and he definitely pulled it off. Hands down one of my favourite collections and I will never forget this, don't think many people will.

Thank you reading my post, if enjoyed this post then please give it a like! 

Also what are your views on my favourite Dior collection? 

You can check out the previous Dior December posts here,

Dior December #1 Who is Christian Dior?

Dior December #2 Dior's First Collection

Dior December #3 Book&Film Review

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to  keep up to date with Dior December then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos every Saturday, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS