Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Dior December #1 Who is Christian Dior?

December 01, 2015


*Drum Roll please* Welcome to Dior December! This month's Designer is the man himself, Mr Christian Dior. He's such a fascinating man, because he launched a fashion career later in his life and became a major brand we all know and love! 

Time to talk all things Dior.........

Dior was French by nationality, I mean all the great designers are right. I think the Italians will beg to differ. However Christian Dior is a designer the French and the rest of the world will never forget, not only did he live through 2 world wars; he revolutionised fashion and made you believe that it is never too late to launch a fashion career.

Dior came from a very rich family, his family wanted him to go into a more diplomatic career. Dior followed his heart and that laid with his artistic skills, I guess later this is where he realised fashion and art can be combined.

He open a small art gallery in his youth, but when his mother and brother died his father fell into depression. This caused them to suffer financial. Dior had to close his gallery and come home to look after his dad and manage the finances in some way.

This is where the Dior house came about.....

I am going leave you on a cliffhanger now, so make sure to stay updated and follow my blog!

Thank you reading my post, if enjoyed this post then please give it a like! 
Also what are your views on Christian Dior so far? 

You can check out the previous Designer of the Month here,

Chanel November #1 Who Is Coco Chanel?

Chanel November #2 What I Admire About Coco Chanel?

Chanel November #3 Book Reviews On Coco Chanel

Chanel November #4 Favourite Collection

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to keep up to date with Dior December then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos every Saturday, so why don't you check out my previous videos and subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS