Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Chanel November #2 What I Admire About Coco Chanel?

November 10, 2015


Hello my lovelies and Welcome back to the second post of Chanel November. I hope you like what you are reading so far from the designer of the month series. Now lets get started on what I admire about Chanel. Also if you missed the first post I will leave a link below, I give you a insight into Coco's life.

On to all things Chanel......

Admiration? for Chanel? So many questions yet so few answers. As I am learning and growing my thirst for knowledge, I feel we can learn alot from other people experiences and achievements. I admire how Chanel built an empire out of nothing because she had belief in herself when no one else did.

She is an inspiring women because she did all those things women could only dream of doing, especially in the part of history she was born into. She wanted to prove something to the world and be one of the influential women fashion designers that lived and she was successful.

I always feel that as humans we has the tendency to limit ourselves, but she took fashion to lengths I didn't think was possible. She showed that fashion has no limit and there are several elements to it. These elements are perfume, jewellery, beauty products, handbags, and before you know it Chanel is a multinational brand everyone has known and heard of.

To think that little girl in the orphanage who was taught basic sewing skills by the nuns would go onto be the greatest influential fashion designer that has lived. I don't think Coco even knew what her future would hold, but it was her passion in what she loved that took her to those heights.

Here are some quotes I love, which are words spoken from the woman herself:

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only ... [it] has to do with ideas, the way we live." We often take inspiration on what is around us, fashion is everywhere you just need to open your mind.

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" - My absolute favourite quote. Uniqueness can never be duplicated, Originality is what sets you apart from everyone else.

"To achieve great things, we must first dream"  It's always a good to start dreaming of a life you would like to live. Most of our great ideas come from what we dream to have or do!

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but someone" Remember to always be yourself and greater yourself as a person. Through time you grow.

"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."  The women in pearls has a point!

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed my twist on how my admiration for Chanel can be used to think about in a different perspective. If you did then please leave a like.

Leave a comment on what quote you can relate to?

You can check out the previous post here,

Chanel November #1 Who Is Coco Chanel?

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to keep up to date with Chanel November then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin. 
Don't have bloglovin, no problem become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right, all you need is a Google account :)

Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos every Saturday, so why don't you check out my previous videos and why not subscribe while your there, I would really appreciate it :) 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS