Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Look Magazine Weekly #5th October

October 01, 2015

Hello my lovelies I hope you all had or are having a good day. Firstly I would like to thank each and every one of you for following my blog, on Sunday my small little blog hit 200 followers on Bloglovin and I am so immensely proud! 

You know what time of week it is, it's that time of week where I bring you all the latest fashion and style gossip from my favourite magazine.

On to all things LOOK .......
Now I understand I said last week I was disappointed with last week's issue but I guess they were saving the greatness for this week, so I am sorry I ever doubted you LOOK. I feel like London fashion week is a distant memory but it was only last week, I guess it's because there was so much hype over social media and it's calmed down alot! All the collections were amazing over all the fashion weeks and there were great designers that stuck out for me! I really like the Dolce & Gabanna collection, they make lace and florals the best features in the world.
I know you girls are wondering were is the style picks of the week, but I thought to do something different as I spotted this in the magazine this week. Most people know that the new film The Intern is coming out tomorrow and the trailer looks simply amazing! I love Anne Hathaway, she is one of my favourite actresses in Hollywood. I think LOOK has really done great things on the way they produced this, newspaper. 

For those interested in checking out the link, you can watch it below: 

I really want to go see the film. I feel we can learn alot from the film and it will definitely make you think about things in a different way. And like they say "Experience never gets old"

That is all for this week, I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did then please like this post. And comment below telling me what you enjoyed most about this week's fashion and style gossip.

You can check out my previous post here - Look Magazine Weekly #28th September

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to follow these posts then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos every Saturday, so why not subscribe to my channel, I would much appreciate it :) 


Till next time Sonam xox


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS