Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Look Magazine Weekly #12th October

October 08, 2015


Hello my lovelies I hope you all are having a great week! Believe me,  I totally can relate to all those people out there struggling to get sleep! I apologise that the post is quite late in the day, if you follow me on twitter you probably see my tweets ranting about how I am so tired. But I have made a promise to myself and for my lovely readers that I will still stick to my schedule and juggle everything else in my life! Also as you can see I have finally changed the look of my blog and I hope you all like it :) I sure do.

On to all things Look...

Now lets get down to what these posts are all about, so if you have been following my blog for some time then you will know this is where I tell you the latest fashion and style gossip. So let's kick this post off with a article that caught my eye. We are going across the world to Milan this week where we are looking at the trends that were showcased in their fashion week! 
The two things I really liked about the Milan style was the blouses because they are great pieces to wear whether it is for the professional environment or worn more causally. The other piece is the bomber jackets, I think they are so retro and cool at the same time.


Now my two style picks of the week are from H&M and Topshop. Starting with H&M I am really likely the monochrome mixed hints of blue number, it is definitely a lovely outfit styled together! Great for evening wear or even a night out with the girls! 
The second item I liked from topshop was the skirt on the bottom left, its another monochrome styled piece. It's so cute and a versatile piece to style, I simply love the crochet trim along the hem it makes the skirt extra special.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope you enjoyed it, if you did then leave a like! Also I would love to hear your thoughts, so why not leave a comment.

You can check out my previous post here - Look Magazine Weekly #5th October

For more things fashion or style or if you would like to follow these posts then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Also I make YouTube Videos every Saturday, so why not subscribe to my channel, I would much appreciate it :) 



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS