Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Fashion Style Series #5 - Tomboy

September 08, 2015

Hello my lovelies, welcome to Tuesday Treats! I hope you all are having a funtastic day, and as you know I am back with another fashion style. This is actually one of my favourite style's when it comes to fashion!

On to all things Tomboy ....
Now this style is often referred to a boyish fashion style, but I think it's a style where you can wear comfortable clothing and look great! Many clothing that is associated with this style is sweatshirts, jeans, vans, converse, trainers, caps etc. I mean what's not to love about this style, I am one of those girls who love to use this style alot. And yes, I love my dresses but would I choose jeans and jumpers most probably!

Style is what one possesses, the reason why fashion is there is so you can create your own style. So as I go through these fashion styles, there is probably something you like from each one and that is what makes you different from everyone else. 

I believe for me the tomboy style is a style I can rock and feel good in, I don't care if people say to me why are you adapting this type of boyish style. I feel I can add my girly twist to it. 

Look at the girls below they are rocking this style and still look feminine, so girls express yourself and wear what reflects you as a person and your personality. People will judge you regardless of what you wear! 


All products can be found on ASOS

That is all from this style this week, I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then please give it a like! Leave a comment on what you love most about your tomboy style 

If you enjoyed this post, then you can check out the previous posts to this series


Fashion Style Series #1 Bohemian

Fashion Style Series #2 Coachella/Festival

Fashion Style Series #3 Glamorous

Fashion Style Series #4 Preppy

For more things fashion or style or if you like to keep updated on this series then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS