Pages

Featured Post

The Journey of FashtasticFlare

Hello my lovely readers, I would like to start this post off by thanking each and every beautiful soul who has read my blog posts, watched ...

Fashion Style Series #6 - Classic

September 15, 2015



Hello my lovelies, welcome to Tuesday Treats I hope you all are good. Now for those who have been following my fashion style series from the very beginning will know that this is my sixth post of this series, and that means that next week will be the last post of this series! I have left all the links to all the previous style posts down below. 

On to all things classic ....

So as you can see this week's fashion style is classic, now classic is often referred to the clean look. It is the more smart, simple plain clothing that takes you back into a timeless period. Apparently its a style that expresses stability, I guess it's a more mature modern look people tend to adapt to.

I quite like the simplicity of this style, it reflects a sense of elegance and the clothing involved is very basic. It reflects that something simple can always be a effective, a dress paired with tights and heels, then your good to go! 

It's good for when your in a rush, because these outfits require minimum effort and they still look like you mean business, whatever the occasion! The clothing often referred to this style is basic plain dresses, blouses, wide leg trousers and ballet pumps. 

I think this style is great and in the future I will probably be using more of this style, I feel its great for work wear and it is showing sophistication at its best!

Back me up here, we all have those days where we feel that we will end up adapting some aspect of this style, because style is all about expressing your individuality by putting your twist on it! 

Now below I have compiled a range of photos to help you visual the style better and understand what I mean when I'm talking about the classic style.

All products can be found on ASOS

Thank you for reading my post, That is all from this style this week, I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did then please give it a like! Leave a comment on what you love most about the classic style 

If you enjoyed this post, then you can check out the previous posts to this series


Fashion Style Series #1 Bohemian

Fashion Style Series #2 Coachella/Festival

Fashion Style Series #3 Glamorous

Fashion Style Series #4 Preppy

Fashion Style Series #5 Tomboy

For more things fashion or style or if you like to keep updated on this series then follow my blog! :)

You can follow my blog via bloglovin or become part of the FashtasticFlare Community by clicking "Join this site" on the right :)


Check out my Contact me page, if you want to tweet me, instagram me or simply send me an email :D 


Till next time Sonam xox

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS